Brief online sessions to spark insight and introspection, and offer the practical tools that your employees need most right now. Our sessions are tailored to inspire your team, build community, create dialogue, or respond to a current challenge.
Who is this for?
All employees or specific teams
Standalone sessions (90 minute to 3 hours), or a series of sessions, depending on your needs
No time commitment outside of the online session
What can you expect?
These refreshing online sessions can range from 90 minute keynotes to 3 hour collaborative group workshops, depending on your needs. Colleagues learn a shared language to express their own best practices and create a peer support network.
Our engaging online sessions help employees:
- Learn the practical tools and insights that they need most right now, tailored to the organisation’s leadership or cultural goals and challenges.
- Cultivate your organisational culture and create cohesion, connection, and cross-functional learning.
Each session includes:
- A pre-session questionnaire on the topic.
- An online session delivered by two facilitators experienced with organisations like yours and in multicultural contexts.
- A Q&A with on-the-spot coaching afterwards.
The following topics can be taken as part of a series, as a standalone, or in a custom mix:
- Leading Self
- Mindfulness and Leadership
- Growth Mindset in Times of Change
- Self-Awareness and Leadership Agility
- Emotional Awareness and Resilience
- Leading Others
- Principles for Effective Communication
- Building Stakeholder Relationships
- Influencing Effectively
- Being Effective and Engaging Online
- Leading Teams
- Becoming a Multiplier and Empowering Others
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Leader as Coach
- Building a High-Performing Team
This was the first time that I had an online and interactive session that worked very well. Hands-on, no BS leadership training with excellent setup, timing, and content.Vice President, Fortune 500 Industrial Company
Thank you very much for the extremely engaging and valuable webinar, we all really loved it. Overall, participants really enjoyed the session, the interactivity, as well as the breakout rooms. Beautifully presented and you took into account the diverse audience succinctly.Senior Manager, Global CEO Networking Organisation
Clear structure to the delivery and simply presented, plus interaction and multiple engagement approaches to consolidate the ideas. Concise and compact evidence-based information that was easy to absorb. Super practical, with excellent facilitation.Director, Top 10 International NGO
Case study: Equipping healthcare leadership and caregivers with tools for resilience during the pandemic
Like many healthcare organisations, the COVID-19 pandemic was stretching the capacity of an Abu Dhabi-based healthcare group. The CEO insisted that a range of staff members – both leaders and senior direct caregivers – across the hospital should participate in a mindfulness-based resilience and adaptability session.
Need more information?
Contact us directly.