Fully custom programs delivered online, in person, or both, to meet your organisation’s most important needs.
Who is this for?
Targeted to your organisation’s most important needs and stakeholders
From 90 minute sessions to multi-year programs, depending on your goals
Flexible—we can tailor everything from brief group sessions to in-depth personal coaching
What can you expect?
We custom design your program to address your specific challenges. The many issues we have helped teams focus on include:
- Building leadership capabilities at the mid or senior level, with stakeholder feedback and measurable growth in targeted skills.
- Addressing a particular team challenge or dynamic (e.g. cross-functional or cross-regional collaboration) by inspiring team investment, goals, and results.
- Developing a high-performing and purpose-driven culture through trust and accountability.
- Accelerating the development of the organisation’s high potentials or emerging leaders.
Programs can include:
- Online and in-person delivery of keynote speeches, collaborative workshops, and other content-driven sessions.
- Formats vary from short standalone sessions to multi-year talent development programs.
- Scalable solutions for the entire middle management level.
This 12-month program was an excellent platform to reflect on my own skills and receive constructive and professional feedback. It was also a great opportunity to build trusting relationships globally throughout the group of emerging leaders. The focus on continuous improvement of my leadership growth opportunities was the best part of the program.Participant in a customised year-long ALI-C High-Potential Development Program
The facilitators got participants talking early on in the session to get the energy going at the beginning. They created the psychological safety and effectively leveraged breakout groups to enable engagement. The session was very useful overall!HR Director, Fortune 100 Global Pharmaceutical Company
This was an amazing session organised by your folks. I took some verbal feedbacks and was encouraging to see the engagement. Thanks for bringing different and important perspective to our daily way of working. Looking forward to more such sessions from you in future.Senior Direction of Business Development, Indian Startup
Case study: Building a coaching culture in a startup during hyper-growth
One of the most successful startups in India found itself in uncharted territory; it had rapidly become larger and more diverse than ever before. If the company wanted to thrive at this next level, they needed leaders with self-awareness, people management skills, and the ability to give and receive skilful feedback.
Need more information?