Who is this for?
Leadership or executive teams
Varies from a 1-day workshop to a 6-month journey
For our recommended 6-month journey, participants commit to 12 hours of workshop sessions spread over a month + follow-up coaching in small groups
- Assess the state of the team and identify both collective strengths and growth areas in relation to the five elements of high-performing teams.
- Build psychological safety and trust so the team can create the best possible solutions and innovations for their business challenges.
- Understand each individual’s value proposition and exchange honest feedback between all team members.
- Translate workshop insights and commitments into measurable day-to-day changes through small group follow-up coaching and a system of peer accountability, compounding improvements for lasting transformation.
- Pre-workshop interviews, high-performing team assessment, and report.
- 2-day kick-off workshop (can be delivered online in 3 sessions).
- 3C Triad Coaching in groups of 3 leaders after the workshop.
- Follow-up 1-day workshop after 3 or 6 months.
We have facilitated our high-performing team programs to hundreds of teams across more than 30 countries.
Participants were asked to rate their experience on a scale from 1 (poor) to 6 (excellent), and we’ve averaged their responses and converted them to an overall percentage score.
Feels like we’ve just pushed a reset button. A lot more trust, collaboration, and a feeling of ‘we are all in this together.’ Already seeing positive impact in the first 48 hours.Mike Jackson, Former Managing Partner, MEC Singapore
That team session was really brilliant. It was great that everyone could speak openly in a safe environment and everyone was prepared to receive feedback. The online setup was very good and convenient. We all participated actively and it was refreshing that there was no ‘lecture’.Leadership Team Member, Late-Stage Tech Startup, Berlin
The two-day team workshop exceeded my expectations. I have often found workshops are inspiring but lack practical outcomes or takeaways. This workshop was educational, inspirational, and I have taken many realistic learnings away that I can hold myself accountable for.Leadership Team Member, Fortune 50 Company